Odric's Odyssey 1.0 Beta
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Our main site: https://sites.google.com/view/odrics-odyssey/home
Odric's Odyssey is 2D top-down RPG made in the Unity engine by The Kitchen. It will focus on Odirc, a young kobold who’s transformed himself into a dragon. Over time, he will defeat more and more powerful dragons, to unlock more and more aspects of the dragon, the games version of power-ups.
- Only 1 boss.
- The map has only 1 room.
- Full home menu and pause menu.
- Completed audio effects, though may be changed.
- Both a win and a loose screen.
- The boss (with all 9 attacks), player, and goon are in a working condition, though may be unbalanced, buggy, and/or not graphically complete.
- No upgrade or inventory system.
- Boss is using a placeholder sprite (purple box).
- Player's animations are only partly completed.
- If fire disappears while the player is in it, the player will receive fire damage until player goes back in fire.
- Player will occasionally walk in a direction until hitting an object.
- Wave attack only hits once.
- If a boss uses a movement based attack, while using one, the boss may freeze in one area.
Windows: Extract the zip folder and run the exe file.
Mac: Extract the zip folder and run the app file.
Linux: Extract the zip folder and run the x86 file.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.